Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January Wrap Up

So the first step of the new year is coming to an end. January was a pretty crazy month. I have decided to take some time each month to reflect on what has happened in the month with you guys! It is a time to let you in on my life a little and see how life has gone! I am so excited to start this and I hope you are too! So let's get started!


My year did not start out as exciting as some other people. The year started of when I joined a group that has come together to fight bullying through blogging. This was a new opportunity for me make a difference so I was very excited. Also, I had just gotten back from vacation and I was really just trying to get caught up in my classes. I was slowly starting to edit my pictures from my vacation and get back into a routine. But, later in January my youth group went on its annual winter retreat which for me was my last retreat. But, it was a time I grew in my faith and in relationships.

Again not much happened over the next couple of weeks. Exams preparation started which meant a lot of studying. During the stress I created a second Instagram account for all of my Disney pictures because I have so many pictures that I want to share! It was a really big step for me because I am not good at placing myself in situations where I can be judged.

The month ended with a special trip to my local racetrack to see one of my very good friends make his announcement for his 2017 race season. It was such a special time with very special friends and I am so thankful for the time I had!

So January was pretty normal. I am so excited for February and the opportunities it holds!

What was the best thing that happened to you this month?

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment