Tuesday, January 10, 2017

14 Reasons to Love Yourself

Yes this is Joy and Sadness from Inside Out. I thought it was fitting to be hugging Joy.
Lately, I have noticed a lot of commercials and signs about depression. It really hurts my heart to know so many people don't love who they are. Peer pressure and bullying are some of the biggest issues in the world today and this is the year it stops. This year I am joining a team of individuals to fight bullying and I hope you join me. So I will be releasing posts all year about loving yourself and fighting bullying and peer pressure. To start it off I have 14 reasons to love yourself.


  1. You were made by God
  2. You are unique
  3. You are powerful
  4. No one is a better you than you
  5. You are strong
  6. You can make a difference
  7. Your life will make an impact
  8. Life without you would be dull
  9. Your life matters
  10. Your beauty is unmeasured
  11. You are needed to make great things happen
  12. You are loved
  13. You have a purpose
  14. You can change the world
Will you join me in fighting against bullying?
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment